Sunday, February 27, 2011

Understanding Senioritis

I have found that I am unable to focus on any task that doesnt include physical stimulation in the last several weeks. My activities are limited to eating, sleeping, drinking, snacking, watching tv, napping, playing with puppies and several other activities like watching people's odd behaviors. When it comes time to do something feigning productivity, I die. My attention span dwindles to that of a 6 year old who has yet to be prescribed riddlin. In my classes, I find everything, no matter how ridiculous, is absolutely hilarious. I am sitting in the law library right now and I couldnt help but notice the man behind me was eating a large bag of prunes. I found this hilarious to begin with, but what was even funnier was that he jumped up abruptly and asked me to watch his computer and returned ten minutes later. Guess those prunes really did the trick. He has a coffee now, so im pretty sure he must be on a cleanse or something . Anyway, the best part of the story is that I already met this individual once on a sailing excursion in Mission Bay several months ago, where he almost killed me while steering the boat the wrong way because he had consumed two large bottles of merlot. I should be studying for my two tests coming up this week, but I cannot seem to find the level of anxiety usually required to begin studying seriously, so I will go on procrastinating until i run out of things to do, then I will probably go home and be unproductive per usual.







http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2dfYwe/www.ehdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/flowchart2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment