Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This is Crazy

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/38nwmT/www.freestylemind.com/30-habits-that-will-change-your-life

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Doing these things would detriment my life tremendously. One suggestion is to get 8 hours of sleep, and then its says to get up at 5am. What the hell kind of sense does that make? None. My life would be infinitely worse if I got up at 5am. It also says to not drink alcohol. Alcohol is fun and makes life better. I also do not want to do puzzles. No one under the age of 85 likes puzzles. They are difficult. Then it says to make fast decisions, but to wait before buying things (at least 48 hours). I don't think this is fast.

Just for you Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Regarding email: "it’s usually unnecessary to check it every 10 minutes."

    This person clearly didn't go to college or join a sorority.

    ReplyDelete