Monday, June 20, 2011

Things I Hate

Given the popularity of things I hate videos and things I like videos, I decided to make a list of my own. Naturally I must start with things I hate, because its much more my style.

Things I Hate:
I hate the little twist tie on loaves of bread.....I always lose it and the bread gets stale

I hate when people post statuses on Facebook about what they are actually doing, nobody gives a shit if you went to the gym and met you're boyfriend for lunch- save it for twitter

I hate women drivers....move the hell over to the right lane if your going to go the exact speed limit

I hate parents that think their child is exceptional and special......they are not, teach them to sac up-its a tough world out there

I hate finding an item without a barcode at self check out and the mechanical voice that tells me an attendant has been notified to assist me.....I don't need assistance, thats why I'm doing SELF check out

I hate when girls only wear a sports bra to the gym, and then do a pitiful workout......The rest of us mere mortals get it okay. You're hot

I hate when people name their child Jesus or Angel......Anyone named Jesus will end up in a prison gang and anyone named Angel will end up on 16 and pregnant, not in Mark or Luke

I hate when people listen to music through headphones at a volume that is still audible to other people......you would be cooler if you just carried a boom box on your shoulder circa 1995

I hate when people take up two parking spaces if they have a piece of shit car......do you feel better now?

I hate when people go through airport security wearing a ton of accessories......I DGAF how cute they are, you're still going to have to take the damn things off

I hate Justin Beiber....If he is attractive, then so is Perez Hilton

I hate when people leave a half square of toilet paper on the role and don't put on a new one.....don't worry about the rest of us, we'll use our hands

I hate when people hog the arm rest on the airplane.....statistics would suggest two out of three people are obese and taking up more than their share of surface area on the seat....concede the damn arm rest!

I hate the girl at Starbucks who asks me if I want to make my drink a frappiccino........No, I really don't, and still don't the next day

I hate Hoda and Kathy Lee......they are dumb whores

No comments:

Post a Comment